Setup Brother Printer
Setup Brother Printer and print your documents in outstanding quality. There are a variety of methods to complete the setup process. The steps include software installation and connecting the printer to the network.
Steps to set up the Brother Printer
The steps to Set up brother printer involves
- Downloading the compatible software and driver.
- Establishing the wireless network connection.
Download the Software and driver for the Brother Printer from the respective websites
- Visit the compatible website for Brother Printer. There are multiple websites to search for the software’s and the best part is that onscreen instructions are available on the website to complete the download.
- Enter the model number of your Printer in the search bar and then search for the software’s or drivers.
- Choose the operating system, when prompted during the software installation.
- Select the software and click on the download button.
- Allow the onscreen steps to proceed.
- From the download folder, get the downloaded file
- The setup prompts will help you to navigate to the next step.
Use Installation CD to install the Software – Windows users
- It is also possible to install the software and drivers with the help of Installation CD. Insert the CD to the computer where you want to install the software.
- Wait till you make out an Installation screen. You can now select the required language.
- Select the option, Install the Printer driver.
- Choose yes, when user control screen
- The License agreement will be visible. Accept it
- Now choose the option, wireless network connection and then press the Next option
- Select the Brother Printer.
- If you are unable to find the name of the Printer from the list, go to wireless setup and configure the wireless network settings.
Mac users – Software Installation
- Mac users can search for the brother icon on the desktop
- Then click on the driver download icon
- Now choose the model number of your Printer
- Select the wireless network connection
- Choose the name of the brother printer from the list.
- The wireless device setup page will be visible
- Select the option, yes if you have a USB cable. Connect the USB cable to the device
- Allow the onscreen instructions to proceed.
Configure the Printer to the wireless network
This step is an important part of the setup. Here is how you can complete the process.
To begin with, the steps to connect the printer to the network, it is essential to gather the essential requirements,
- Wireless network username
- The network name is known as SSID and the network password is WEP or WPA
Finally, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup
- The wireless settings will be detected automatically.