Excellent Brother printer support
The Brother brand has a lineup of quality products with excellent support services. That is why it is the best-ranked printer brand in the market today. Our support services include product registration, checking for OS compatibility, getting the appropriate drivers and troubleshooting issues.
Every Brother printer must be registered in order to get the benefits of the Brother printer support. So, what are the details needed to register your device for the first time?
- The serial number of your printer – found on the bottom side of the device
- A valid email ID and a corresponding password to access the service
- Billing address – for verification purposes
- Finally, your phone number – mobile or home and your name (first and last)
Once you register your product, you can get free updates on the latest drivers and software available.
Some users may find that the printer is not working with their PCs or laptops. In such cases, it is important to check the compatibility of your printer. Most Brother printers are compatible with the latest OS updates but however, may not be compatible with older OS versions. For example, the following OS versions are compatible with a Brother printer,
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8 or 8.x
- Mac OSX 10.13 High Sierra
- Mac OSX 10.12 Sierra
In case your PC or laptop runs a different version of operating system, then you can contact our support team at our toll-free number to check its compatibility.
Mobile Solutions support
Brother printers make the best use of the latest technology and hence support mobile printing solutions. With the help of these, you can print from anywhere and at any time for purposes such as,
- Route accounting
- Field services
- Public safety
To learn more about the mobile printing solutions, call us now at our website’s toll-free number.
Handheld printers support
The P-touch EDGE series of printers allow printing of labels for almost any application. This is a handheld device and therefore portable and easy to use. Because of these features, the devices are more susceptible to damages, both major and minor.
If it is a software glitch, then we are here to help at our toll-free number. We will help you sort out any issue with this mini printing device. However, if it is a hardware issue you need to take it to a nearby service center for help.
Common everyday issues with your Brother printer
You may possibly face issues with your printer in the following situations.
- When you are unable to connect the printer to your home’s network connection (mostly Wi-Fi).
- Issues in setting up the printer for the first-time.
- Installing ink-cartridges or toners for your Brother printer.
- Searching the OS-specific drivers for your printer model.
- Wired setup is not compatible with your PC or laptop.
- Downloading and installing the mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- The printer is either printing blank pages or black pages.
In an event that you come across any of these printer issues or ones not mentioned here, you can contact our support team at our website’s toll-free number +1-844-213-7770 or visit Support Brother Printers site.